- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 16 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1999 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rack & pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.