- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 76 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1999 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rack & pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.