6.0

2000 Chrysler Town & Country body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Town & Country:

2000 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jul 242006

Town & Country LX 3.8L

click to see larger images

strut tower rotted strut tower rotted

I tried getting Transport Canada to order a recall. What they told me about this rotted strut tower was that " It is a customer complaint issue and we won't get involved". Just proves that no one cares about the motoring public's safety. So I went to a local parts store and bought a replacement cap from Dorman inc. It took about two and half hours to install. I had to use large self tapping screws because my riveter couldn't accommodate the rivets that came with the kit. It looks fine but I am not happy and will never spend another dime of my money on any Chrysler garbage.

- , Windsor, Ontario, Canada