- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 9 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 44 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 77 days ago
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2000 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start at times1
- cruise control would not disengage1
- fuse box fire1
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.