- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 5 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 9 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 17 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 17 days ago
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2000 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start at times1
- cruise control would not disengage1
- fuse box fire1
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.