- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 12 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 17 days ago
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2000 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly, stalls while driving2
- stalls when turning1
- ticking sound, runs roughly1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.