- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 4 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 39 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 62 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 72 days ago
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2000 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure3
- won't go into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission30
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.