- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 29 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 31 days ago
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2000 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure3
- won't go into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission30
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.