1. replace window regulator (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler Town & Country windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Town & Country:

2000 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jul 142010

Town & Country LX 3.8L

I know I have a lot of mileage on this vehicle. My complaint is because I had the previous generation van and when I got rid of it, it had 425,300 kms on it. Both front windows worked flawlessly until the end. I don't understand how every time Chrysler designs the next generation van that they inevitably make certain parts or systems worse than the last generation. Must be to give us something new to complain about. Hard to believe Chrysler is still in the toilet with their quality ratings!!!

- , Windsor, Ontario, Canada