- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive coolant use1
- radiator is leaking1
- water pump failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.