- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 1 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 4 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 10 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 14 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service engine light on2
- head gaskets leaking1
- valve cover gaskets leaking1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.