- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 1 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 16 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service engine light on2
- head gaskets leaking1
- valve cover gaskets leaking1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.