8.0

1. replace valve cover gaskets at the dealer (1 reports)
2001 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Town & Country:

2001 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Feb 022010

Town & Country LXI 3.8L V6

I have had several cars over the years and this is the first one that I was not able to change the valve cover gaskets myself due to the design - what a poor way to design an engine....looks like the days of fixing my own are over - THANKS Chrysler ! You wont get me in another one again; come to think of it - you will probably go out of business with poor quality, lack of longevity and crappy design.

- , Doylestown, PA, USA