- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 7 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 17 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 25 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- only one headlight works at a time4
- bulbs in head lights blow all the time1
- headlights go out, dash dimmer goes bright1
- lights never work the same1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.