- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- only one headlight works at a time4
- bulbs in head lights blow all the time1
- headlights go out, dash dimmer goes bright1
- lights never work the same1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.