2001 Chrysler Town & Country seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Town & Country:

2001 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Sep 162004

Town & Country

I have a Chrysler Town & Country ltd fwd lwb 2001. The car was in the garage and my 2 sons were in the car. I was in the drivers seat and my wife was buckling up my son behind the drivers seat when the drivers side air bag deployed for no reason. Although Chrysler paid to have the van fixed and for the rental car I'm submitting this complaint as a means to make sure all parties know and that if a recall is necessary then hopefully this complaint might advert a future accident. I would like to add that Chrysler only replaced the seat back with airbag on the drivers side. There was nothing else that the repair order specifys as being replaced.

- Oakdale, PA, USA

Sep 162004

Town & Country

I have a Chrysler Town & Country ltd fwd lwb 2001. The car was in the garage and my 2 sons were in the car. I was in the drivers seat and my wife was buckling up my son behind the drivers seat when the drivers side airbag deployed for no reason. Although Chrysler paid to have the van fixed and for the rental car I'm submitting this complaint as a means to make sure all parties know and that if a recall is necessary then hopefully this complaint might advert a future accident.

- Oakdale, PA, USA

Mar 212004

Town & Country

During a T-bone collision, the side air bags did not deploy. Dealership was notified, but did not resolve the problem.

- Ocala, FL, USA