- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 3 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 36 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 48 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering locks up5
- NHTSA: Steering24
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.