- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 2 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 74 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window works intermittently8
- window regulator on both sides broke4
- power window went out1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls27
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.