- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 20 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window works intermittently8
- window regulator on both sides broke3
- power window went out1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls27
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.