- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 71 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
fuel system Problems
Worst 2002 Town & Country fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas smell/caught fire1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.