2002 Chrysler Town & Country seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country:

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Nov 202006

Town & Country

It has come to my attention that "generation 3" seat belts may release accidentally in a crash. I unfortunately have these in my car where my three kids sit. It amazes me how little pressure it takes to release these belts and how exposed the buttons are. I can see why it would very easily come undone if bumped by something or someone in a crash.

- Frederick, CO, USA

Jun 072002

Town & Country

The seat belts in my 2002 Chrysler Town and country have come undone 4 times in the rear seat while enduring normal driving conditions. I now have an infant in the seat and it is very visual how the infant seat could hit the restraint latch in the seat belt in normal driving conditions or in an impact.

- Harleysville, PA, USA