7.0

2002 Chrysler Town & Country steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country:

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Apr 202007

Town & Country LXI 3.3L V6

This is the second T&C Ive owned and my last. I was told there is a recall on the steering fluid hoses. I call Chrysler to see if they would pay for the damage and they said they would only cover the hoses, even though the hoses caused the pump to become defective.

- , Atlanta, GA, USA

Jan 132006

Town & Country LX

we came home and park the car. later we wanted to go out and the steering wheel couldn't move in either way and I was struggling to turn yet the engine is on , we can go back and forth but not right or left.

- , Port Jefferson Station, NY, USA