- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 22 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 34 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Town & Country accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- red cover on tail light fell off1
- tire blow-out ripped out wiring harness1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch8
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.