1.2

2003 Chrysler Town & Country accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Aug 052012

Town & Country 6-cyl

First the dashboard lights went down to O I was going 65 mile per hour when the lights on the dashborad said 0 as if I didnot have gas in the car it said I was going 0 miles per hour when in fact I was going 65 with three children and too adult in the car all of a suttin the car starts operating again this went on for severial miles I was afraid for my life as well as the people who was in the car at the time a finally got home and then the car went dead.

- Hawley, PA, USA