- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 33 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Town & Country fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- very low gas mileage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.