- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Town & Country fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- very low gas mileage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.