5.0

2003 Chrysler Town & Country fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country:

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 012008

Town & Country

2003 Chrysler Town & Country. I purchased the vehicle in April 2008. Odometer = 38,360 miles. The fuel pump makes an extremely loud high frequency pitched noise when the daytime temperature is 80 degrees F or higher. I reported issue to Chrysler last week. Chrysler responded that it is not a recall item. I am concerned the fuel pump could fail at any time.

- Broadview Heights, OH, USA

Dec 172003

Town & Country 6-cyl

Fuel mileage in town 12.3 on the road 15.3 this is terrible gas mileage is what it supposed to be as of point of view 16/26 the sticker in the beginning at 400 miles they told me wait till 10000 miles B4 they can do anything but now they say they never said it, also Chrysler will not talk to me about this problem I bought the top of line for a hefty price and they did 3 mileage tests and they all came back with the same mileage. Do you realize a motor home gets better then my car. But the new owners of xchrysler also do not want to here this because they have my money and will not help the sales manager said sue us I need this van for my wifes wheel chair since she does not walk and I had Dodge vans for over 30 years but I guess this will be the last one.

- Tucson, AZ, USA