- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 19: Fiat Chrysler Must Answer Government Questions About 22 Recalls
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- June 4: Fiat Chrysler Missed Legal Deadline in 5 Recalls
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure3
- hard shifting2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.