- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 30 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 45 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 36,920 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
AC / heater problem