- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 0 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 10 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 14 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 36,920 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
AC / heater problem