6.4

2. dealer repair (1 reports)
2005 Chrysler Town & Country windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler Town & Country:

2005 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

May 162011

Town & Country LX 3.2L V6

This was another problem that occurred with all the other complaints. Rolled down the window, it went flying fast down and never came back up.

- , Palm Bay, FL, USA

Jun 152011

Town & Country Touring

So only a YEAR after my husband fixed the motor on my drivers side power window it is broken again!! It would go down easily for a while but then slowly I wouldn't be able to get it back up for a while.... then it wouldn't go up at all! Now I have it stuck up and its so inconvenient while deciding whether we want to fix it ourselves again.

- , Grand Junction, CO, USA

Apr 132010

Town & Country Touring 3.8L V6

Power window on driver's side and passenger side intermittently stop working. Never have gotten stuck down but are stuck closed ALL THE TIME. Can't go to a drive through, have to run a/c or vent instead of rolling down windows, etc. If a vehicle didn't need windows, it wouldn't have them. We've tried all the fuses including the IOD fuse, the battery cable, etc. I don't think it's the motor because it works sometimes. The passenger window works more often than the driver's window but still not all the time.

- , Fortville, IN, USA

Nov 022009

Town & Country Limited V6

Power Window right side RARELY used. not covered under warranty. was told it was a faulty motor - Second instance paid for it both times

- , Toledo, OH, USA

Apr 102008

Town & Country

The motor to work the power window on passenger side just stopped working. In the past year it's worked maybe twice. It's really aggravating to not have a window work.

- , LaVergne, TN, USA