- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 4 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 13 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 27 days ago
- January 9: Queries Closed Into Chrysler and Harman Radio Hacking news | 29 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Instrument Panel Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,700 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem