2006 Chrysler Town & Country brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country:

2006 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Dec 312007

Town & Country 6-cyl

Parking brake assembly builds up with brake dust causing rear wheels to make a "honing" sound. I have been to the shop 3 times in 2 months with the same problem. My Chrysler Town and country (2006) only has 17000 miles on it and they told me I would just have to have it "cleaned and lubed" at least once a year. I have never had to do that with any other vehicle I have ever owned. Please help me to fix this annoyance.

- Lincoln, NE, USA