7.5

2006 Chrysler Town & Country brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country:

2006 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

May 172007

Town & Country

At 6,800 miles my new 2006 Town and country van had to have the rotors and brakes replaced. The brakes overheated coming down a gradual sloping mountain. The brakes overheated again after the brakes were replaced at apx 7,800 miles, dealer said back brakes was not adjusted properly. I drive this mountain alot this is the first car to do this. I am reluctant to drive the van back in this area so I take my other car. I like the van but brakes should not give problems at this mileage. Concerned about safety of my family.

- Morganton, NC, USA