2006 Chrysler Town & Country drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country:

2006 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 192007

Town & Country 6-cyl

I own a 2006 town & county chrsyler van, it is fine until my husband drives it. Then it sounds like in the universal joint/drive train/sounds like it clunks and falls into place when taking off or stopping. I took it for my normal oil change and ask them why it did that. The shop manager said that my van's has a memory of my driving and when someone else drives it, it needed to be put on a machine to clear, that was all. It drives without that sound now. I'm not a hard stopper or fast starter. Does my husbands driving cause it to do that, he stops harder and takes off faster than I do?

- Titusville, FL, USA