5.7

2006 Chrysler Town & Country lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country:

2006 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Aug 032007

Town & Country 6-cyl

I authorize hnsta to write a letter on my behalf to: Daimler Chrysler customer center P.O. Box 218004 auburn hill Michigan 48321-8004 on Friday August 3, 2007 was parked on troy ave between eastern parkway and union St in brooklyn NY while parked on the West bound side of toy ave. I was talking to some associates when the right passenger side tail light of my 2006 Chevrolet Grand Caravan burst into flames. The vehicle is currently at the dealer: Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge 212-19 northern blvd bayside, NY 11361-3193 I would like Chrysler to exchange this vehicle for a safer one. There mechanics has determined there was an electrical defect in this one. I believe this type of circumstance should not fall under the lemon law as a common defect. I am really glad I did no take the trip to North Carolina with my family and this occurred on the highway or my wife was driving alone with my two kids. There was a wiring short in the tail lamp.updated 09/10/07.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA