- April 11: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Truck Tie-Rod Problems
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 26: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger For Lifeless Low-Beam Headlights
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chrysler service shop immediately!
2007 Chrysler Town & Country EQUIPMENT NHTSA Campaign #10E034000
Summary: Curt mfg is recalling certain class 3 receiver hitches, P/N 13347, sold as aftermarket equipment for use on 1997-2007 Chrysler Town and country vans, 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, and 1996-2004 Plymouth Voyager vans. When the hitch is loaded to the maximum rating, the hitch may fracture or break at the bend location where the main body of the hitch meets the hitch muffler strap.
Consequence: If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash.
Actions: Curt mfg will notify owners of record and will replace the hitch free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact curt mfg at 1-715-831-8713. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10E034000 »
2007 Chrysler Town & Country VISIBILITY:GLASS, SIDE/REAR NHTSA Campaign #07E104000
Summary: Certain curved tempered replacement glass manufactured by hangzhou safety glass ltd and supplied to safelite by auto temp Inc., identified as dot-430, and sold for use on certain domestic and foreign vehicles may not break into small pieces as expected of tempered glass and fails to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 205, "glazing materials."
Consequence: In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant(s) may be seriously injured by shattered glass.
Actions: Safelite will notify its retail customers and replace the glass free of charge. Retail customers can contact safelite toll free at 1-888-843-2906. Safelite will notify its wholesale customers and reimburse wholesale customers for current inventory and at a specified rate for replacing their customer's glass. Wholesale customers can contact safelite's wholesale division, service autoglass toll free at 1-888-246-6298. The recall began on January 15, 2008. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #07E104000 »
Browse Other Town & Country Years
- 2014 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2013 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2012 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2009 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2008 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2004 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2000 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1999 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country