2008 Chrysler Town & Country brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler Town & Country:

2008 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 082008

Town & Country

We have had nothing but problems since we bought this vehicle in September 2007. First, the doors reopen by themselves - that took 8 trips to the service department before it was finally fixed in May 2008. Another issue that has not been resolved is that the starter sticks when you start the vehicle. This is an occasional problem and difficult for the service department to duplicate. Yesterday, June 8, the van completely lost power while I was driving. I lost all power steering, brakes, lights - everything! I have taken it to the dealer and they can't figure it out and DaimlerChrysler has not been any help. In fact, when I called to inquire about a repurchase of the vehicle - I asked 4 times to speak to a supervisor and then the agent hung up on me when I insisted that I speak with a supervisor! I'm extremely worried about the safety of this vehicle. I will not allow my children to ride in this vehicle again.

- Ft. Hood, TX, USA