2010 Chrysler Town & Country accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler Town & Country:

2010 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Feb 132014

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2010 Chrysler Town and country. The contact stated that while driving approximately 55 mph, the seats failed to release and recline. The contact mentioned that the seats would move independently without warning. Also, the contact stated that the power controls intermittently stopped working, the windshield wipers activated, and the sensors illuminated. The speedometer, tachometer, and the radio were all blinking intermittently. The problem recurred twice. The vehicle was taken to a dealer. The technician diagnosed that the tipm module needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not replaced. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 35,000.

- Bristow, VA, USA

Jun 152014

Town & Country 6-cyl

Passenger seat side panel separated from the seat pinching my wife's right thigh. The clip that was supposed to hold it in place snapped off.

- Staten Island, NY, USA

Aug 182011

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2010 Chrysler Town and country touring. The contact stated that while lifting the rear drivers seat to allow passengers to enter the third row seating, her finger got stuck in the seats hinge. Emergency medical services appeared on the scene to dislodge the contacts finger. The contact then went to the hospital for further examination. The dealer was not made aware of the failure. The manufacturer was notified and stated that they would escalate the claim to another department. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and current mileages were 22,000. The VIN was unavailable.

- Despoaines, IL, USA

Apr 032011

Town & Country

I was putting the stow and go seat (behind driver's seat) into the storage compartment. I was holding up the floor board flap in my left hand and used my right hand to lift the folded seat into the floor compartment. As I folded the seat into the compartment, my ring finger on right hand got wedged or caught in the seat mechanism. I could not get the finger out. I returned the seat to the upright position thinking that the finger would become loose and I could remove it. It still would not come out. I was in our garage and my wife was away. There was no way I could get my finger out by myself. I was able to yell to a neighbor who came over. He unscrewed one screw and then used the screwdriver to pry mechanism open sufficient where I could remove the finger. I sustained a broken fingernail and cut to the finger. Had the neighbor not heard me, I would have stuck until someone arrived to help me.

- Rice Lake, WI, USA

Aug 192010

Town & Country 6-cyl

2010 Chrysler town&country van limited. Consumer states 3 safety defects with vehicle the electronic door lock worked intermittently, the horn required excessive operating force and the consumer was unable to adjust the rear head rest due to its design.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA