- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 17 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission whining5
- transmission shifts hard4
- transmission failure3
- transmission slipping2
- transmission would not shift above 3rd gear2
- transmission leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.