- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 8 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 14 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 26 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission shifts hard4
- transmission failure3
- transmission whining3
- transmission slipping2
- transmission would not shift above 3rd gear2
- transmission leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.