- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 4 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 9 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 18 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 32 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission shifts hard4
- transmission failure3
- transmission slipping2
- transmission whining2
- transmission would not shift above 3rd gear2
- transmission leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.