- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 76 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2010 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission whining5
- transmission shifts hard4
- transmission failure3
- transmission slipping2
- transmission would not shift above 3rd gear2
- transmission leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.