2014 Chrysler Town & Country brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler Town & Country:

2014 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Aug 022016

Town & Country

Tipm module defective leaving my vechile stranded had to be towed home with mybkids, been tondealership twice, with no luck but a 200 servixe fee and no correction, I called Chrysler Corp directly and was hung up on sayin they will do nothing when ask to speak to manager. The occasions I went to get gas maybe 4 min filled gas car wouldnt start waited 2 hrs 4 tiw truck, other times was in highway car started shaking pulled over again car wouldnt start givening me a lighting bolt error cide in dash board I pay 467 a month and spent lets see 200 3 times for towing $189.99 at dealership twice in ine damn minth and chrsler knows of this issue in there cars and wont recall

- Kissimmee, FL, USA

Dec 032015

Town & Country

I was driving up hill in the city of muscatine and my automobile started roaring and accelerating near a stop sign and I could not get the auto to stop. I ended up hitting a curb and crashed into two trees and was knocked unconscious. The airbags in the front and the side did not deploy. Both sides of the car were impacted and the front also. The car was still roaring when emergency personal arrived to assist me. This caused me to have seizures and was taken to emergency room and admitted to hospital. The ups driver heard the car roaring and me crashing into the trees.

- Muscatine, IA, USA

Aug 292015

Town & Country

Car cut off and would not start. Took the car to a Chrysler dealership and they said it was the battery. They charge the battery and the car still would not start. Then they said it was the tipm, they had to order the part and 39 other was waiting on the part also. It is going to be $1,100 to fix the problem.

- Cleveland , MS, USA

Oct 012014

Town & Country 6-cyl

I bought a 2014 Chrysler Town and country in August 2014. I took the van in for a squealing noise 20 days after I bought the vehicle sat there for an hour at the dealership and then they come to tell me they could not hear the noise. The van stop making the noise in October 2014 however it almost cost me and children our lives. We were driving down a very busy highway where we live and the engine stalled and just quit lost all power I was able to get out of the road thank goodness or we would have been smashed because it was 8:00 a.M. work traffic. I then called the dealership right away and made an appointment to bring the van in to have it seen about. I took the van in and was called a few days later and they told me they could not duplicate the issue very frustrating. My van has stalled several more times after that and has been at the dealership for 3 weeks now and they still say they cannot find the issue. Also, I was in the parking lot of a store and turned into a parking place and the engine just shut off it took several minutes for it to start back up. I have contacted Chrysler on this matter and they go with what the service department says and if they cannot duplicate the issue they tell me to come get it. I am now going to turn this over to the lemon law department because I do not feel safe in this vehicle that was purchased new and only has 7,000 miles on it. Not to mention this is the second brand new vehicle I have purchased from this place and the first one the transmission went out at 6,000 miles. I need some help someone please advise me on what I need to do. Also, I have wrote a letter to Chrysler stating the problems I am having and certified mailed it and the only response I got was I will send to someone else.

- Burnsville, MS, USA