3.3

2003 Chrysler Voyager lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Voyager:

2003 Chrysler Voyager Owner Comments

Nov 192005

Voyager 6-cyl

On the evening of Nov 19, 2005, the headlights on my 2003 Chrysler Voyager minivan flickered on and off while driving home. This happened again on the evening of Nov 20, 2005. I took the car in to my mechanic on Nov 21, 2005, and they could not recreate the problem nor could they identify the cause of the problem. I drove the car for about a month without a repeat incident, but last week (around fourth week in Dec) the same thing happened again. I plan to take the car to the dealer next week. I am submitting this complaint because I have read online that there is an ongoing government investigation into this problem with 2001 and 2002 model year Chrysler minivans, and I want to go on record as experiencing this problem with a 2003 model year minivan. I may be significant that I purchased my 2003 minivan in Nov, 2002, very early in the 2003 model year.

- Hampton, VA, USA