Coolant Leaking Into Cylinders

6.0

2001 Daewoo Leganza engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Daewoo Leganza:

2001 Daewoo Leganza Owner Comments

Jul 082008

Leganza CDX 2.2L

One morning, my car was just would not start, and when it did, in shook slightly as it idled. I had no idea what was wrong at first. I removed my spark plugs to see what was the matter; when i shined a flashlight into the cylinders, I could see coolant was leaking into 3 of them! I haven't had it fixed yet, and it only idles rough until the coolant has steamed out of the exhaust pipe, and it leaks back in as it sits over night. I'm pretty sure it is a bad intake manifold gasket, and I sure hope it's not a head gasket. Has this happened to anybody else? Anyone know how much it will be to repair?

- , Ogdensburg, WI, USA