- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1996 Dodge Avenger
Worst 1996 Avenger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.