- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 50 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 62 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 63 days ago
1996 Dodge Avenger
Worst 1996 Avenger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.