1996 Dodge Avenger engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Avenger:

1996 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Sep 152007

Avenger ES V6

I've had so many problems with this car. For one if i don't let it run for about 10 mins it will cut off about the first three times i make a complete stop. My radio just all of a sudden stopped working recently, it keeps burning gas too darn fast, air doesn't' work right, interior easily falls apart, and something is wrong with my car door. It drops every time i open and I'm afraid it's going to fall off pretty soon. I have brand new spark plugs on this car and i keep up with my oil changes. Also when i drive it, it sounds like my tires are flat but their not! So i have to hear this annoying loud thundering sound constantly! Help!

- , Warner Robins, GA, USA