- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1997 Dodge Avenger
Worst 1997 Avenger suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint11
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.