2008 Dodge Avenger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Avenger:

2008 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Dec 072011

Avenger 2.4L

Bought car new for daughter going to college so I could sleep...WRONG! Problem after problem, recall after recall. Weird thing about this problem is it only surfaces when it rains. Literally feels like brakes are locked up and car is going to die.

Called Dodge, same old song and dance..bring it in, we'll try to duplicate. By the way, diagnostics charge of $140. What about the inconvenience and cost of missing work AGAIN to get this pile of dung to the shop. Sad but true, try to support "American" products all my life but I have and will shout to the heavens to warn everyone about buying Dodge/Chrysler products. Sad that you spend over $20 grand on a car, it's been in the shop over 10 times in less than 4 years, and it has less than 70,000 miles on it. Coulda bought an import for a few grand less and had a more reliable car for my daughter.

- , Dallas, TX, USA