2.7

2008 Dodge Avenger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Avenger:

2008 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Jul 152011

Avenger 4-cyl

2008 Dodge Avenger all four valves on the vehicle are corroded and have broken off. One tire is unable to even receive any air into the tire. This is a safety issue!!!! I am very afraid that this will cause harm to me and my family. I went to a mechanic who told me that he has seen this happen on many Chrysler/Dodge vehicles and that it is a manufacturer defect. I was told to go to the dealer ship and that they may replace this for me but was just handed to the side with a phone number. When calling this "safety" number I was once told again that they could and would not do anything for me. I have read and heard that this is a huge issue on the make of this vehicle so why is Chrysler not doing anything to fix the problem" what will this take" I cannot afford over 500 dollars to fix a valve issue that Chrysler is reliable for.

- Louisville, KY, USA