- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
Heater Not Working Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 29,405 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace heater core and flush (3 reports)
- heater core and radiator replacement (1 reports)
- replace heater core (1 reports)
AC / heater problem