6.6

2013 Dodge Avenger accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Avenger:

2013 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Aug 082015

Avenger

Wipers come on with left or right turn

- Shelton, WA, USA

Jan 212015

Avenger

The contact owns a 2013 Dodge Avenger. The contact stated that while driving at approximately 45 mph, the windshield wipers seized independently. The failure recurred twice. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 8,600.

- Eastbernabst, KY, USA

Jul 012013

Avenger 6-cyl

I bought the 2013 Dodge Avenger in Jan. 2013. March 2013 came and my windshield wipers would start wiping do to the over cast and shadows. When I took it to Dodge they told me there was nothing they can do because it wasn't happening then in front of them. Then at 7500 miles in July 2013 my brakes started making loud noises. At first it was only when I backed up then come August it was all the time. After 5 visits of scuffing the roaders up they said if it happened again they said they would replace everything in the brake system cause there was a large amount of complaints in the 300 models, darts, and Avengers. First trip to the service department they said they replaced the whole brake system... brakes, roaders, and pads...(they stated their was scares in the roaders and it shouldn't of been that way with only 7500 miles) to the front and rear. They also stated they left my account open incase that didn't work. However that was a lie they only did the rear and that same day the front was so bad I couldn't drive it. 3 days later they got it back in to the service department and did the whole front system of the brakes. That worked for 1 week and I'm really mad. I have called 17 times left voicemails for the dealer ship manager and service department. My brakes now are sticking and still loud as ever. They still have not returned my call. I only have 18000. Miles on this car. I would like to have it fixed. This is not only me having this issue. Help us be safe recall for fix the problem please.

- Cadlwell, ID, USA

Nov 212013

Avenger 6-cyl

Purchased car 7/11/2013: (the 7,000 miles is a guesstimate) 11/21/2013 while in wv for my mothers funeral, parked in gas station, car running, in park, L/R turn signals started flashing independently then the flashers started going off, stopped by themselves. This has continued, took to dealership, they couldn't find any codes, all connections looked ok. Started keeping a log of milage when this happens, starting on 1/4/2014 mileage 10,254 and has continued to current date 4/30/2014. This may happen only once but then again it may happen several times within the same milage. Can not count the times it happens while car is parked in the driveway with keys in the house and no one touching them. I believe it's the cluster in the steering column. Also, I could not get my wipers to spray/wipe until I turned the turn signals on. Has anyone else had this happen?

- Aurora, IL, USA