2013 Dodge Avenger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Avenger:

2013 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Jun 062015

While approaching a stop sign, I did hit the breaks, I felt a jolt however the car never stopped. The car did skid across a highway, and land in a ditch. There was extensive front end damage, however no air bags deployed. Bothe me and my minor child were removed from the vehicle by emergency response teams. We did both sustain injuries. The vehicle was unable to be driven and was towed.

- South Fallsburg, NY, USA

Feb 062014

Avenger 4-cyl

I had just merged onto 69 heading home from school. It was around 930pm. I start to pick up speed to blend in with traffic. There was a three car accident that occurred so we all slammed on our brakes to avoid from hitting it. Unfortunately I hit the back of a flatbed tow truck going between 45-50mph. To my surprise my air bags did not deploy. Even though I had a recall on my car a few months back for the airbags not working right, so I took it to my dealership to have my recall fixed. So when I got in this head on collision I was in shock my air bags still did not deploy.

- Greenfield, IN, USA

Nov 052013

The contact owns a 2013 Dodge Avenger. The contact stated that the hood release mechanism was located near the front driver's side foot rest and he would erroneously activate the mechanism when exiting the vehicle. The manufacturer was notified of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 38,000. The VIN was unavailable.

- Hudson, WI, USA