2014 Dodge Avenger lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Avenger:

2014 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Nov 142016

Avenger

My 2014 Dodge Avenger has a faulty tipm. This has caused my car to lose all electrical power including engine stalling, lack of power steering, and no lights while driving down a busy highway at night. This happened several times. Once it happened while I was turning through a busy intersection! now it has caused my wipers to stop working! this is and has been a safety hazard. Chrysler has known about this and has tried to ignore, deny, even cover it up since before 2008. Hundreds of thousands of owners have been dangerously affected by this. I don't know why this hasn't been front page news! as an uber and lyft driver I can't make a living now because of this. Chrysler has already been sued over this and need to be continued to be held accountable. They have given no effort to recall all of the affected vehicles yet, only a few models that were heavily mentioned in the lawsuit. This is an outrage. This part costs at least $1000 for the consumer to replace only to be endangered by it yet again. Chrysler has acted lazily and unscrupulously regarding this matter and I need my vehicle fixed. American consumers deserve better than this. This kind of behavior from a car manufacturer is unacceptable. We must have a no charge recall asap.

- La Vergne, TN, USA

Dec 262015

Avenger

Hit a few deer head on it took out both sides and complete front end and air bags didn't deploy and it was a pretty hard impact ill be surprised if they don't total the vehicle out we were on hwy 45 in bloomington Indiana

- Solsberry, IN, USA