2014 Dodge Avenger seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Avenger:

2014 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Oct 212015

I was involved in an accident. My car had 21000 miles. Someone ran a light through an emergancy lane the front of our vehicles collided. No air bags deployed, my engine ended up on the ground as well as my radiator. It was a total loss. Shouldn't there have been airbags deployed?

- Orlando, FL, USA

Dec 212015

Haed on guarlrail and airabg and seat belt didn't go off plus driver seat slid forward hitting chest shoulder and head on windoe steering wheel and knee hitting dash breaking artificial knee

- Penrose, CO, USA

Jul 062014

I was driving and hit a phone pole head on. My Dodge Avenger was concaved at the drivers front side. The vehicle was crushed thru the bumber, bumper reinforcement, radiator. The air bags never deployed. The cost of the damaged vehicle was 5 grand. This accident caused a concussion and torn rotator cuff.

- Tamarack, MN, USA

Nov 252014

Avenger 4-cyl

I was hit by another car that ran a stop sign and none of my airbags deployed. The accident resulted in a total loss due to the hard hit. As a result I do not feel safe at all knowing that I could be hit so hard that my 2014 Dodge Avenger was totaled but no air bags deployed to do the job they were suppose to do.

- Waterloo , IL, USA