- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 4: Fiat Chrysler Sued in Canada for $5 Billion
- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
Headlight Doesn't Work On Day Runners & Highbeam
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 99,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)