- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2007 Dodge Caliber
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure13
- transmission fluid overheats & light comes on6
- transmission hesitates4
- loss of acceleration/revving2
- whining noise when shifting2
- cooler lines leaking1
- stuck in park1
- transmission fluid damaged shift mechanism1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.