CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.

The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.

Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.

We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.

2007 Dodge Caliber transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Caliber:

2007 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Jul 052010

Caliber

• CVT transmission

Got gas and got back in my car and it would not shift out of park. Sensory from brake to shifter "broke". Stayed blocking a gas pump for 2 hours waiting for ex warranty tow to come and get me. All the while getting yelled at by the clerk telling me she is going to have my car towed away. Had to get a tow and pay out of pocket $150 to get it to the dealership. Ex warranty wouldn't reimburse me because I did not wait long enough.

I HATE this car!!!