CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.

The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.

Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.

We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.

8.0

1. shifter release (1 reports)
2007 Dodge Caliber transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Caliber:

2007 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Mar 162016

Caliber RT 2.4L

• CVT transmission

Had a problem with the transmission locking up in park and could not shift into gear. I finally noticed a round cut out in the transmission console on the passengers side. I removed it and was able to feel a plastic piece and moved it with my finger and the car went right into gear. Only has reoccurred once since then and I performed the same procedure and have not had a problem since.

- , Exeter, RI, USA