1.8

2008 Dodge Caliber steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Caliber:

2008 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jul 232012

Caliber 4-cyl

At 41000 miles, our 4 year old vehicle, should not have needed new ball joints. Research tells me Dodge has been very aware of a problem for years, but have not done any type of a recall. All I can say is thank god we found the problem before we went to the mountains.

- Omaha, NE, USA

Jun 222012

Caliber 4-cyl

The ball joints have prematurely worn out on our 2008 Dodge Caliber. At 40,000 miles I also had to replace the tie rod ends and the brake pads.

- Findlay, OH, USA

Apr 142011

Caliber

I have replaced alternator, drive belt, ball joints, wheel bearings, tire rods on my 2008 Dodge. It is making a horrible noise now under the hood. I am one of many who have this same issue.

- Columbus, OH, USA

Feb 132011

Caliber 4-cyl

2008 Dodge Caliber steering wheel issue. Over a period of time my Dodge Caliber srt4 steering wheel became loose and moves forward and back called the Dodge dealership and they had told me that my car was out of warranty and they would not replace it free of charge and that they would have to replace the whole steering column. When I turn the steering wheel has about a half inch play in it.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA