2010 Dodge Caliber fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Caliber:

2010 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Jul 092010

Caliber

On 7/9/10 I pulled into a parking space @ office where I work, I took my foot off the gas pedal the car began to slow as I went to touch the brake the car accelerated and lunged forward I pressed on the brake it did not slow down it jump the carb & than hit the wall of the building putting a hole in it also breaking off a drain pipe, on the outside. I went inside the office and there was two cracks in the wall inside. The front bumper was broke in two places on the car. I called my insurance state farm & reported it. My office informed the business complex manager. Had the car towed the chapman Dodge for repairs.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA